In conjuction with the AWCI Annual Convention the LWT Alumni Association will be conducting their annual business meeting and reunion.What: LWT Alumni Annual Meeting
- Short business meeting
- Presentation about the Niall Watch Company
- Tour of the Niall factory — the first time they have opened their doors to a group of watchmakers!
- Visit nearby breweries and distilleries
Where: Niall Watch Company, Kansas City, MO – Reunion host and exclusive sponsor
When: September 30th, 2015 – 6:00 PM Come by for
- Kansas City Barbecue
- Local Whisky & Beers
- Special discount on Niall’s product to Watchmakers
Attendance is limited to the first 20 members to sign up, and its FREE for LWT Alumni Association members
Please RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org
Niall is a Kansas City based American watch brand that manufactures watches where every part except the movement is made in the United States. They are in development of their own caliber which they plan to release in less than 18 months, where over 2/3 of the components will be made in the USA.
While you are in Kansas City . . .
…You might stay for the AWCI Convention
Visit www.awci.com/symposium to learn more about the convention opportunities available from AWCI: $499 if you register before Aug 15
- Oct 1: Keynote Address, Business Meetings & Tour of Jules Borel & Co
- Oct 2: Vendor Fair, American Showcase & ELM Trust Fundraising Dinner
- Oct 3: Educational Symposium including presentations on Water Resistance by Tom Schomaker, 3D printing by Nicholas Manousos, workshop organization by Kari Halme, & clock escapements by Jerry Faier